A Welterweight contest between two fan favorites appears to be headed for UFC 135 this coming September.
From Matt Hughes : ” As some of you may have already heard, my next fight will be against Diego Sanchez on September 24th in Denver, CO. That’s all I know as of right now, I’ll post more information as soon as I can.”
Hughes and Sanchez have a combined 40 fights in the UFC between them, 30 of them ending with their hand raised.
Unfortunately for MMA Legend Royce Gracie this means no shot at revenge against Hughes in Rio at UFC 134.
- Invicta FC 12 Full Fight Card & Event Info - March 27, 2015
- TVP: Gonzaga Cro Cop’s Cro Cop in Manchester - March 23, 2015
- UFC 189 ‘Aldo vs. McGregor’ World Tour Press Conference Replay - March 20, 2015
- Poetic Violence: Ronda Rousey armbars Cat Zingano in super, super slo-mo - March 18, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlight: Ross Pearson KO’s Sam Stout with a savage left hook - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlights: Rafael dos Anjos demolishes Anthony Pettis to become UFC lightweight champion - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 weigh-in highlights - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Pettis vs. Dos Anjos’ pick em - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1-2 - March 11, 2015
- CM Punk leaning toward welterweight division, will meet with UFC officials in July - March 10, 2015