A Welterweight contest between two fan favorites appears to be headed for UFC 135 this coming September.
From Matt Hughes : ” As some of you may have already heard, my next fight will be against Diego Sanchez on September 24th in Denver, CO. That’s all I know as of right now, I’ll post more information as soon as I can.”
Hughes and Sanchez have a combined 40 fights in the UFC between them, 30 of them ending with their hand raised.
Unfortunately for MMA Legend Royce Gracie this means no shot at revenge against Hughes in Rio at UFC 134.
- Ultimate 8: Jose Aldo’s reign of terror - October 25, 2014
- TVP: Mendes TKO’s Guida in Milwaukee - October 10, 2014
- MFC 41 ‘Campbell vs. Edwards’ Results - October 4, 2014
- Bellator 127 Highlights: Straus KO’s Wilcox, Gonzalez pounds out Parisyan - October 4, 2014
- TVP: Penne bathes Ellis in her own blood at Invicta FC 1 - September 24, 2014
- TVP: Nakai submits Gonzales at Pancrase 247 - September 17, 2014
- Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley explodes Rocha’s liver at BAMMA 16 - September 14, 2014
- Here’s the Tito-Bonnar brawl you may or may not have missed - September 5, 2014
- TUF 20: ‘The Tiny Tornado’ needs an outlet - September 5, 2014
- GIFS of Doom: Dillashaw merks Soto in Sactown - August 31, 2014