A Welterweight contest between two fan favorites appears to be headed for UFC 135 this coming September.
From Matt Hughes : ” As some of you may have already heard, my next fight will be against Diego Sanchez on September 24th in Denver, CO. That’s all I know as of right now, I’ll post more information as soon as I can.”
Hughes and Sanchez have a combined 40 fights in the UFC between them, 30 of them ending with their hand raised.
Unfortunately for MMA Legend Royce Gracie this means no shot at revenge against Hughes in Rio at UFC 134.
- Warrior Code: UFC 184’s Ronda Rousey - January 28, 2015
- UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson full fight highlights - January 25, 2015
- “Heavy Hitter” Dan Henderson talks H-Bomb ahead of UFC on FOX 14 - January 24, 2015
- Anderson Silva defends “personal friend” Jon Jones - January 24, 2015
- Who’s first for Bellator’s Kimbo Slice? - January 22, 2015
- Bellator 132 Highlight: Patricio Pitbull submits Daniel Straus to retain featherweight strap - January 18, 2015
- Jon Jones on cocaine incident: “Just really got caught with my pants down” - January 18, 2015
- UFC 183’s Miesha Tate wants stand up war with Sara McMann - January 18, 2015
- ‘UFC Fight Night Boston’ Post-Fight Press Conference Live - January 18, 2015
- Watch: McGregor fans give Jose Aldo a tough time during Fight Club Q & A in Boston - January 18, 2015